Troup is a ten-year-old start-up. Well, twenty, actually. See, over the past two decades, we met talented colleagues during our days working at agencies large and small all over the country. And we forged lasting relationships with clients, who kept saying, I just want to hire you. Well, now’s the time they can. We always knew we wanted to be a small group of hand-picked specialists. We just needed the history to get here.
- David WhaitePartner | Chief Design Officer
David is obsessed with design. If he’s not picking out new coffee table books, he’s shopping for art. Or getting a new tattoo. A connoisseur of all things drinkable, he loves a mid day grapefruit juice. And the only thing that can capture his attention fully, are his three children. When he’s not at the park with them, he’s working out or on the hunt for a new pair of kicks. Or two.
- Matt DimmerPartner | Chief Creative Officer
Matt is a creative visionary who’s most proud accomplishment to date are his twin boys. When he’s not spending time with them and his wife, he’s crafting brand stories, and enjoying coffee. Lots of it. Oh yeah, and crushing rides on Peloton, with his boy Alex. He can be caught doing impersonations to himself, as well as admiring architecture IRL or online.
- BRANDING STRATEGY & POSITIONING
- NAMING & PRODUCT IDEATION
- IDENTITY DESIGN
- VISUAL SYSTEM DESIGN
- INTERACTION DESIGN
- PRODUCT DESIGN
- BRAND MESSAGING & VOICE
- BRAND GUIDELINES
- CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN
- MEDIA CONSULTING
- It all starts with listening. To you. To the situation your business is in. Then to the consumer. To trends. To some music, loudly. To culture. To our guts. Some more music. Then we plan. We form a strategy. You anxiously wait. We get your bounce. We refine, reimagine or just run with it. Then we get to work, and you start counting down the days until we show you the goods. It's worth the wait, trust us.
- The maxim is true: a good idea can come from anywhere. Most of the time, it’s not sitting at our desks. So we think. We read. We explore. We workout. We snack. Alot. We let the recesses of our minds play with the strategy and ideate. And once we get past all the obvious solutions, we arrive at the ones best suited to your project. We present. Conversation ensues. Trust is formed. We all laugh. Then we lock & launch.
- We know people are busy, and barely have time for themselves. We don’t believe in shoving things down their throats. We do believe in creating things that they actually want to engage with. And we do it everywhere. Posters. Social. Augmented Reality. Video. Stunts. Digital. We ferret out the best for your target audience. Often choosing avenues not traditionally associated with what you’re used to.